(Part-Time & Remote)
Creative Stream Marketing is a digital marketing and creative agency, partnering with B2B, Technology, and related clients across the U.S. We offer full-service marketing. We create everything from new websites and email campaigns to anything written or designed.
We have high expectations for designs that are creative, professional, compelling, and persuade people to action. Typical graphic design projects can include designing graphics and variations for a web page, blog post, email campaign, digital marketing materials, and social media.
- Consistently conceptualize and create web page and landing page designs for existing websites.
- Maintain the appearance and functionality of websites.
- Design visual imagery and layout for websites, pages, and posts, and ensuring that they are in line with each client’s brand.
- Designing sample pages including images, colors, and fonts.
- Communicate design ideas using Adobe products (XD, Photoshop, etc.).
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Very important: You are very creative and can think of new design ideas on your own, and at the same time, adhere to each client’s brand guidelines.
- Able to work proficiently (advanced or higher) within WordPress CMS.
- Divi Page Builder
- Code new email templates based on Photoshop designs using Dreamweaver.
- Create, edit, and schedule email campaigns using Dreamweaver and email platforms.
- Maintain all aspects of a WordPress website including plugins, CSS, and code.
- Test and improve the design or functionality of current websites.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems with websites and remote servers as they come up.
- Must have professional knowledge of Dreamweaver, WordPress, [other apps/tools].
- Install and configure plugins.
- Demonstrated proficiency in front-end development web programming languages, such as HTML and CSS, etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Know what these acronyms mean and why: HTML, CSS, PHP, HTTPS, FTP, HTaccess, and the list goes on.
Nice to Know, Not Required
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding of search engine optimization principles and best practices.
- Up-to-date knowledge of web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- How to set up and manage Google Analytics and provide insights from reports.
Work Style Requirements
- Since you can work from anywhere, we use ClickUp (project management software), Google File Stream, and Slack. You would need to use these too.
- We like open, transparent communication. We value each team member’s ideas and perspectives.
- You approach every project as if it could be your best work.
- You understand that even if you just produced your best work, we and our client will still want revisions.
- Responsive. The nature of this opportunity means we’re not waiting on you to respond or wondering if you went on vacation and forgot to tell us.
- Deadlines matter to you, so you meet them on time.
- You’re self-motivated and work well without people looking over your shoulders.
- Attention to detail is your thing.
- You never ask yourself, “Will the client notice?” because your work is sloppy. The answer is that the client will not notice, but we will, and we would never send less than excellent work to a client. That’s why they won’t notice.
- Regular business/work hours availability.
- Must be available evenings, at times, for maintenance and emergencies.